We call ourselves Articulate Technology because we want to communicate, clearly, the benefits that world-class technology can bring to all types of enterprises. Our founders have more than 30 years of knowledge, competence and expertise in a wide range of technology solutions. We aim to be recognised as a leader in IT consultancy and services, and to that end are 100% focused on quality: of advice, delivery and support.
What sets us apart?
There are numerous providers in the market, both local and national, that you could choose. But we genuinely believe we are different, and here’s why:
- We have extensive experience in meeting the technology requirements of a wide range of businesses and organisations in the public and private sectors - so we will understand your unique needs.
- We can prove we have a track record of delivering world-class solutions that provide tangible business benefits, on time and to budget.
- We have a totally honest, consultancy-led approach to discussing requirements, assessing options and recommending solutions. We really listen, and fully understand, before we map out a technology proposal.
- Without specific affiliations to system vendors, we can offer an independent view on which technologies will best fit customer requirements. That means we always provide the best technical advice rather than recommending solutions for the wrong reasons.
- Our proposals contain jargon-free technical recommendations, transparent pricing and realistic implementation timescales - so there will never be any nasty surprises.
- Our advisors are all academically qualified and are committed to constantly updating their skills and knowledge across all our technology areas.
- We have the ability - and, most importantly, the inclination - to provide whatever levels of support are required throughout the project lifetime, from product selection to delivery and beyond.
- We have a friendly and accessible business culture that always goes the extra mile to meet client needs and is the basis for the many long-term relationships we enjoy with our customers.
If we sound like a technology company you can do business with, then please contact us for a no-obligation discussion or meeting.