Cloud computing allows data storage, software applications and processing capacity to be accessed over the internet. In business terms, cloud computing is a flexible, scalable, pay-per-use model for the way IT services are delivered and consumed - typically through short-term contracts. With its pay-as-you-go model, cloud computing moves many IT costs from capital expenditure to operating expenditure. This model means available IT capability can be flexed to mirror changing business demand. It also enables consumers of IT to have much greater transparency over their costs.
With cloud computing, organisations should aim to understand where and how their business can benefit from cloud solutions. The choice to implement a cloud computing solution is different for every organisation. Articulate Technology can advise on security, infrastructure, resilience, cost, and integration with your own IT infrastructure.
Contact us to find out more about cloud computing.
The Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Increased storage: Flex your storage up or down as required
- Automated service: No need for IT personnel to keep servers up to date
- Mobility: Access from anywhere
- Reduced cost: Pruchase only what you need, when you need it
- Shared resources: Easy access to everything in one place